Mental Toughness For Young Athletes
Moses and Troy Horne
Eight Proven 5-Minute Mindset Exercises For Kids And Teens Who Play Competitive Sports
- Finally! There is A Mental Toughness Book For Young Athletes!
- Moses and Troy Horne here. Your mental toughness guides! If you are reading this you probably have a young athlete who struggles with in-game stress and maybe even sports performance anxiety. That is why this version was mostly written by Moses. As of the time of the writing of this book Moses Horne is a 15-year-old elite athlete who can talk directly about the triumphs and struggles of working towards being mentally tough. This is the only book that I know of with input from an actual young athlete.
- My name is Troy Horne. I’m his dad. I am here to help the parents understand how to help their kiddos navigate this mental toughness journey. For more on that make sure that you pick up the Parent’s guide version of this book – Mental Toughness for Young Athletes: Eight Proven 5-Minute Mindset Exercises For Kids And Teens In Competitive Sports (Parent’s Guide) It’s super necessary. We know where you are and we know how to help you help your young athlete find their mental fortitude. We have purchased a lot of books about mental toughness in sports.
- Most of the books that we read were not a good fit for young athletes because they were either written for adults or not written for youth athletes in COMPETITIVE There is a difference.
- Since there wasn’t anything out there for elite athletes I did what every youth sports parent does when they want to help their kid. I started my own team! JUUUUST KIDDING! (I probably should have, but I didn’t believe that I would be able to do it well. I lacked mental confidence myself I guess. We talk about that in the parent’s version of this book too.)
- We took the long journey of ups and downs. We struggled to help our young athlete find his mental toughness. IT WAS ROUGH! Luckily along the way, we found the winning formula thanks to being able to talk with sports icons personally.